100% full Not resolved
2.4

I purchased a Whirlpool appliance suite, pricing was good buy delivery went from Michigan to Chicago to NJ to Cleveland.Delivery is free but do no count on getting your product in less than 2 weeks.

Their website warranty page boast a 60 day warranty but the company will replace damaged items only if reported within 24 hours. Delivery company did only curbside delivery. Delivered in a blizzard at 3:30pm I call company early Friday afternoon to report that the microwave was damaged in the poor packaging. (Whirlpool issue) The housing on the unit was mangled, though the packaging looked ok.

No idea if the product would work. US Appliance said less than 48 hours was outside their warranty period and I would be required call Whirlpool for a warranty repair.. Whirlpool would not replace it but only repair it. I now own a new microwave that will never look new.

Regardless of pricing I would advise any consumer to bypass this vendor and use a more reputable vendor Home Depot, Lowes.

Best Buy etc.

mfenn1957 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at US Appliance and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $209 and wants US Appliance to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was virtually no warranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by US Appliance whirlpool microwave for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with US Appliance?

Comments