I purchased a Whirlpool appliance suite, pricing was good buy delivery went from Michigan to Chicago to NJ to Cleveland.Delivery is free but do no count on getting your product in less than 2 weeks.
Their website warranty page boast a 60 day warranty but the company will replace damaged items only if reported within 24 hours. Delivery company did only curbside delivery. Delivered in a blizzard at 3:30pm I call company early Friday afternoon to report that the microwave was damaged in the poor packaging. (Whirlpool issue) The housing on the unit was mangled, though the packaging looked ok.
No idea if the product would work. US Appliance said less than 48 hours was outside their warranty period and I would be required call Whirlpool for a warranty repair.. Whirlpool would not replace it but only repair it. I now own a new microwave that will never look new.
Regardless of pricing I would advise any consumer to bypass this vendor and use a more reputable vendor Home Depot, Lowes.
Best Buy etc.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Virtually no warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "The quality of the furniture is horrible. The furniture was delivered in December 2015 -- it is 9 months old and it is falling apart. We barely use..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."